Monday, April 21, 2008

Restless

I feel restless tonight
I want you to call me out
bring me peace
give me purpose
Fighting is over
So why do I still want you to approve me?
I always want you to approve me
I am nothing without you
Without you
I want you
Withdraw from me to realise my sour complacency
I am nothing without you
Exhausting all of my efforts
Tired of my empty offerings
Yet you still approve me
You still love me
Over and over
over and over I turn
I am restless tonight
(You are)
Calling
me
out
into
Love
over and over
Relentless
Peace
Steadfast
Love
Faithfulness
Goodness
Kindness
Self control
Patience
Joy
Gentleness
Gentle in my restlessness
Right to my core
Shot like an arrow
You, more of you
So much more of you
I need you
Awakening Love
I am restless for you

Song of Solomon 5:4 My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him.

No comments: