Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Going to work with Daddy

Today was my 2nd day at work with Daddy! I am doing clerical work at his surgery. What a treat to ride in the car with him in the mornings and sometimes see him throughout the day!

I work really lovely hours and today I came home and sat down with my Mum who had been working in her new studio on her latest pottery. We looked at her little sketch book and talked about her design for the center pieces at my Brother's wedding in July.

And then...I went to work in the studio on my art...and then we had tea (dinner) all together when my Dad came home. How lovely to be at home again :)

That was a lovely day.
and here is a picture I took of our interesting pasta that we had for tea tonight:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can go to work with daddy anytime babe!